Saturday, May 10, 2008

April Links

OK, so it's May 10. Sorry. Here are the links from April.

APRIL 1 - If you need some help with next year's April Fool's Day, try this.
APRIL 5 - Join here and pick up books for free! (I joined a few years ago, but I haven't ever really done much with it)
APRIL 7 - Ever notice how many twins there are in the entertainment industry? No? Well, here are some comparisons.
APRIL 14 - If you would like to know what would happen if an asteroid of any size were to hit the earth at any speed, and the chances of this, check here.
APRIL 18 - Be a monkey, kick a ball. My personal best is 4547 meters.
APRIL 19 - Call 'em aphorisms, call 'em cliches - fine 'em here.
APRIL 26 - People laugh at me because I like to keep up with how many days old I am (10738). Well, apparently, I'm not the only one.
APRIL 30 - Everything you never really wanted to know, and probably still won't!

So there. Go back and see the March links if you want.

No comments: