Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogs out the ears!

No, Bloglish is not introducing a new blog. Not yet. However, I did create a new blog at Live Journal this morning as a way to focus my thoughts, meditations, and reflections. I really like the Live Journal method of blogging as it has a feature to post private messages that are only visible to you. And that's what this entire blog is going to be, a private blog that no one else can see. Why am I even telling you this? It may be good for other people that have thoughts they want to put together, but still keep private. The way I see it, this blog will be just for me, with God reading over my shoulder. I'm really going to try to forge a deeper relationship with the big man upstairs.

What brought this on? Well, a combination of several things. I've been having some temper problems lately. Our dog is driving me up the wall. And I feel like there's a lot of things going on in my life that just need more spiritual support. Plus, I was up at 2:30 this morning, wide awake and unable to sleep hardly at all, so I put it together. Rereading it, its pretty coherent for a three o'clock composition. Again, you'll never know.

Just wanted to get that off my chect. I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging recently, but I'm getting restarted. More to come.

No comments: