Sunday, January 13, 2008

NFL Playoffs

I can now officially completely enjoy the NFL Playoffs, now that the Cowboys have gone down in flames. Jerry Jones' face after the loss was priceless. There will be heck to pay...heck, I tell ya.

Might as well give my analysis of this weekend's games...

SEATTLE at GREEN BAY - It's amazing that Favre is still playing this well at age 83 (or is it 38?). He's had retirement rumors for, what, ten years now? He'll never retire. Unless they win the Super Bowl this year.

JACKSONVILLE at NEW ENGLAND - I think people were giving the Jaguars way too much credit this year. The only team that I think could've given New England a run for their money this year was Indianapolis. BUT...

SAN DIEGO at INDIANAPOLIS - The Bolts beat the Colts. I didn't see that coming. Give Norv some credit...no LT, no Rivers, no Gates, and they STILL won.

NEW YORK at DALLAS - Ah yes. What a marvelous end to the game. I'm sick of Tony Romo, I'm sick of Terrell Owens, and I'm sick of Jerry Jones. Please, build your billion dollar stadium and go ahead and secede from the NFL. America's team, my eye.

I'm going to stand by my original pick of Green Bay vs. New England in the Super Bowl, with the Patriots completing the 19-0 season. However, after watching how tough the Giants have been the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to see them be New England's punching bag.

Post #3 is in the books. 3 posts, 3 different topics. What will the next entry bring?

No comments: